WRITTEN PROPOSAL TO MY FUTURE CLIENT

FUTURE CLIENT

Hi there,

I am a professional blogger who specializes in writing articles related to world politics and also local political matters in Kenya. Furthermore i also write articles that are law related whereby i discuss and expound on legal issues affecting the world and also legal issues related to my country Kenya.

I have a background in Legal matters since i am a lawyer by profession.I have a passion in discussing political matters both locally and globally.My skills in doing professional articles are topnotch whereby i integrate articles which have S.E.O qualifications with keywords that attract readers to read my content.I speak fluent English.

I can work with you to create content which has quality writing skills and demonstrates professional writing skills to get ranking on select Google search terms. Let me know if my Blogs are convincing enough to give me a chance to work with you on matters related to politics both globally and locally.Please contact me on my blog through the "Contact Us " page on my blog.

I am looking forward to collaborate with you as a client. 

Kind regards

Apollo Oduor 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Employment disputes in Kenya

Road Traffic Accident Injury Claim

How do I choose beneficiaries for my charitable trust